The Wings are flying great and I am unable to create a stall.
The Elevator and Rudder Control is unquestionably a dramatic change to the positive.
I utilized the 30 mm spacing on the outer 3’ of the wing and transitioned to the 60 mm spacing to get to a rib which allowed me to place two VG’s in each rib.
The only deviation I made was to place a string line along the backside of the templates.
Both the Horizontal & Vertical Stabilizers were placed using the 30 mm spacing.
NOTE I did not attempt to sand the backside of the VG for the flat surfaces as my fabric is covered with a vinyl coating which attached quite nicely.
No loss of any VG’s after my first 45 minute flight.
Great product and I highly recommend these to others in the Experimental and Ultralight world.